Club Sponsorship Program
The Caulfield Bears Senior Football & Netball Club relies on the continuous support of our local businesses to ensure that we can continue to meet the needs of our players and their teams. The Caulfield Bears are always looking for business sponsors from our local communities. So get involved and help make a difference! Benefits to your business include:
- Exposure to families living within your community
- An opportunity to give back to your local community
- A dedicated sponsor’s section on our website
For details on how to become a club sponsor, please download the our club sponsorship proposal.
Player Sponsorship Program
The Player Sponsorship Program is a key element of the club’s overall fundraising strategy and will assist in funding the netball operations section of the club (such as purchasing netballs, training equipment, medical equipment & consumables, etc).
Players and club officials are encouraged to secure their own personal sponsor.
Here’s how it works……………
Step 1 A player or club official sources his/her own personal sponsor (which could be your employer, a local business, your parents, grand-parents, personal friend, etc).
Step 2 An A3-size poster with the player’s photo and sponsor’s details (& logo if applicable) will be displayed in our club’s social rooms throughout our season.
Step 3 When you recruit your sponsor, you & your sponsor will each receive a $25 drink card which can be redeemed at the club’s bar/canteen during trading hours on match-days.
Step 4 Your sponsor receives a framed A4 copy of the poster (if required) to display in his/her place of business, home, etc.
How much does it cost?
There are 2 levels of sponsorship:
‘Premium’ Player Sponsor – Cost is $165.00 per season.
‘Platinum’ Player Sponsor – Cost is $330.00 per season (for netball players) or $550.00 per season (for football players) which will cover the fee for the ‘Premium’ Player Sponsorship PLUS the Player’s Match Subscription Fees for the entire season. Players who secure a Platinum Sponsor will be appropriately recognised.
The above amounts are inclusive of GST.
Everyone’s a winner because ……………
- The player receives the drink-card valued at $25.
- The sponsor receives the drink-card valued at $25 and recognition within our club of his/her contribution. Also, if the sponsor is a business, we will issue an invoice for their payment which could be used for taxation purposes (although we recommend the business seek taxation advice in this regard).
- The club benefits from additional fundraising which will be used to improve resources and equipment for its players.
What do you have to do ………………
Recruit your sponsor NOW, complete & return the Sponsorship Proposal and we’ll do the rest.
For all enquiries regarding our Player Sponsorship Program, please call Darren Stait (Tel. 0407 559 383).